- How do we collect your personal data?
We collect data provided directly by customers, either when they request a service by filling in the forms provided for this purpose or from data provided by them over the course of the contractual relationship via different means, such as claims or requests for information made to the customer services department. The Customer shall be responsible for the truthfulness of this information and for and updating it
When filling in a form on our website, you are obliged to fill in the fields marked with an * (asterisk). If you do not provide this data, we may be prevented from complying with certain obligations. This data will sometimes be shared with partner or third party websites. This shall always be clearly indicated. If these parties process your personal data, this shall be declared in their privacy policies.
- Legitimation for the use of your personal data.
We inform you that the processing of your data is legitimated by:
- Your consent.
- The preparation or execution of a contract.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect your ‘vital interests’.
- The need to process personal data to satisfy a task of general interest
- Due to our ‘legitimate interests’ or those of our employees.
- Purposes and grounds for processing your personal data
Your data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Purpose 1: To provide the contractual service, the information that you provide is processed to offer you the requested service and to bill you. The data provided shall be retained for the duration of the commercial relationship or the years required to comply with legal and contractual obligations.
- Purpose 2: To send information about the fees, promotions and offers of OK MOBILITY GROUP or the remaining brands linked to the OK MOBILITY GROUP of companies applicable to the contracted service or those which are similar.
Included in this purpose is the use of your personal data to send you communication related to the provision, improvement and updating of services, as well as advertising about promotions applicable to your service, or other services, including added-value services, which you may find interesting.
- Purpose 3: Development of commercial actions about products and services offered by other companies in the OK MOBILITY GROUP.
If you give your consent, OK MOBILITY GROUP will be able to develop commercial actions to ensure that you are sent offers and promotions about products and services from companies in the OK Group via any channel.
- Purpose 4: Development of commercial actions about products and services offered by third party companies belonging to the leisure, culture, insurance, financial services, tourism, health or automotive industries.
If you give consent, OK MOBILITY GROUP will be able to develop commercial actions to ensure that you are sent offers and promotions from third party companies from the leisure, culture, insurance, financial services, tourism, health or automotive industries, via any channel.
- Purpose 5: Disclosing your data to companies in the OK MOBILITY GROUP.
If you give your consent, OK MOBILITY GROUP shall disclose your data to the remaining companies in the Group for the following purposes: 1. To be able to share information and, by studying the collected information, to complete statistical studies to carry out commercial actions of great value for both parties (e.g. to identify the offices where vehicles are rented from most frequently). 2. To allow the remaining companies in the Group to contact you directly via any communication channel, to develop commercial actions about products or services.
- Who do we disclose your data to?
Personal data processed by OK MOBILITY GROUP may be disclosed to the following recipients to comply with the aforementioned purposes:
- State, Autonomous Community and Local Public Administration, to comply with legal obligations.
- State security bodies and forces, to comply with legal obligations.
- Courts and Tribunals, to comply with legal obligations.
- The Tax Authorities, to comply with legal obligations.
- Banking entities, for financing matters to execute a contract.
- OK MOBILITY GROUP companies, if you give consent for this
- Data retention period
Personal data shall be retained for the duration of the contractual relationship with the customer and beyond this, until you decide to request the erasure of your data or until this is legally necessary, if you gave consent. Once the contractual relationship has come to an end, if you decide to request the erasure of your data, it shall be erased in compliance with the data protection regulations which implicates its blocking. This is only available at the request of Judges and Tribunals, the tax Authority, or competent Public Administration during the prescription period of the resulting actions.
In any case, if there are any outstanding disputes at the end of the contractual relationship deriving from challenging the invoice or attempts to recover payment, data may be retained which these disputes are being processed, while there is no definitive resolution. When a resolution is reached, the data shall be blocked and then erased, and may only then be used for probationary purposes.
- Data protection and your rights
OK MOBILITY GROUP informs that they shall process data in a legal, loyal, transparent, appropriate, suitable, limited, accurate and updated way. For this reason, OK MOBILITY GROUP shall adopt all reasonable measures so that data is erased or rectified without delay if it is not accurate.
In compliance with the rights established in data protection regulations in force, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right to access: Know what type of data we are processing and the characteristics of the processing that we are carrying out.
- Right to rectification: You may request the modification of your data if it is inaccurate or not correct.
- Right to portability: To obtain a copy of your data which is being processed in an interoperable format.
- Right to limitation of data processing in cases contemplated by Law.
- Right to erasure: Request the erasure of your data when processing is no longer necessary.
- Right to opposition: Request that commercial communication is no longer sent and that direct marketing profiles are no longer made, in the aforementioned terms.
- Right to withdraw previously granted consent. The request shall be processed within approximately 20 days.
You may exercise your rights by writing to: OTHMAN KTIRI GROUP SL, at the following company address: AVDA GRAN VÍA ASIMA, 36-A, 07009 Palma, Majorca, Spain, or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right that you wish to exercise and enclosing the required documentation. On the Spanish Data Protection Agency website, you will find a series of templates which shall help you to exercise your rights. To consult all Data Protection information related to OK MOBILITY GROUP and the companies belonging to this society, refer to: DATA PROTECTION