In compliance with General Data Protection Regulations in force (GDPR) and Law 34/2002, of the 11 July of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LISS-EC), OK MOBILITY GROUP informs users that they have created a profile on social networks Twitter and LinkedIn, to advertise their products and services.
OTHMAN KTIRI GROUP SL (OK GROUP) data:
- Tax identification number: B57653321
- ADDRESS: AVDA GRAN VÍA ASIMA, 36-A, 07009 Palma, Majorca, Spain
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- WEB DOMAIN: www.okmobilitygroup.com
- The user has a profile on the same social network and has decided to follow the page created by OK MOBILITY GROUP, therefore showing interest in the information published on the network. By following our page, you give us consent to process the personal data published on your profile.
The user may access the Social Network’s privacy policies at any time, and configure their profile to guarantee privacy.
OK MOBILITY GROUP has access to, and processes, some of the user’s public information, particularly their contact name. This data is only used within the social network itself and not incorporated into any file.
Regarding your rights to access, rectification, erasure and opposition, which you may exercise by contacting OK MOBILITY GROUP, in compliance with the GDPR, the following must be considered:
- Right to Access: The right that the user has to obtain information about the specific nature of the personal data being processed and the processing that has been carried out on it, or that will be carried out on it, as well as the information available about the source of this data and any planned or completed disclosure of it.
- Right to Rectification: The data subject may modify any data that is inaccurate or incomplete. This is only applicable to the information that OK MOBILITY GROUP has control over, for example, deleting comments published on the page, images or web content containing the user’s personal data.
- Right to limitation of data processing: The right to limit the purposes for which data may be processed to the original purpose established by the controller.
- Right to Erasure: The right to erase the user’s personal data, with the exception of certain cases established in the GDPR or other applicable regulations which stipulate that data must be retained in time and form.
- Right to portability: The right to receive personal data that the user has provided in a structured format which is commonly-used and machine-readable, and to transfer it to another processor.
- Right to opposition: The right the user has to oppose to the processing of their personal data or to insist that OK MOBILITY GROUP ceases any data processing which has already begun.
OK MOBILITY GROUP shall complete the following actions:
- Access the public information from a user’s profile.
- Publish any information already published on OK MOBILITY GROUP’s page.
- Send personal and individual messages via social media channels.
- Update the status of the page which will be published on the user’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, delete content which they are no longer interested in, and restrict which they share connections with. They must access their privacy settings to do this.
Once they have followed OK MOBILITY GROUP’s page, the user will be able to publish comments, links, images or photographs and any type of multimedia content accepted by the Social Network on it. In all cases, the user must be the owner of this content, have copyright and intellectual property rights over it or have consent from the third party data subjects to publish it. Publishing any text, graphics, photographs, videos etc, on the page which threaten or have the potential to threaten the morale, ethics, good taste or decorum and/or which breach, violate or disrupt intellectual or industrial property rights, image rights or the Law is strictly forbidden. In these cases, OK MOBILITY GROUP reserves the right to remove the content immediately and may request that the user is permanently blocked.
OK MOBILITY GROUP shall not be liable for the content that a user has freely published.
The user must be aware that their publications shall be seen by other users, and that they are responsible for their privacy.
Competitions and promotions
OK MOBILITY GROUP reserves the right to run competitions and promotions, which users who follow the page may participate it. The conditions for each of these competitions and promotions shall be published on the social network when they are announced on them. These shall always comply with the LISS-EC and any other applicable regulations.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or manage any of our promotions, and is not associated with any of them.
OK MOBILITY GROUP shall use the social network to advertise their products and services. In any case, if they decide to process your contact data to carry out direct sales prospecting actions, this shall always be done in compliance with the legal requirements established in the GDPR and the LISS-EC. Recommending the OK MOBILITY GROUP page to other users so that they may also take advantage of promotions or be informed of their activity shall not be considered as publicity.